Sunday, July 3, 2016

Photo-a-Day: My Lip Saver

I have dry, frequently pealing, lips (ok, skin in general). I don't wear many lip products anymore (lip sticks & gloss) because it just messes them up even more.
"Ooh bright red... lip skin pealing off... lovely..." and I'm a "picker" I can't leave the pealing stuff alone until it's off. No bueno.

Enter: my lip saver!
Always have a backup handy, in case one gets lost... or goes through the laundry.

(This is not a paid Carmex ad, but if they wouldn't mind throwing something my way, I wouldn't object!)  

Vanilla Carmex has just the right healing & moisturizing what-have-you's in them that they're the best lip balm I've come across, and believe me I've tried a bunch.

Side note on the healing side: I get frequent cold sores & when I feel them coming on, a liberal application of this stuff clears it up quick.

Happy lips, happy me.

No comments:

Post a Comment