Friday, July 1, 2016

Photo-a-Day: A Blog Revival!

A New "Photo-a-Day" Goal

After spending so much time away from my Instagram & simple photography, I've decided it's time to hop back in with a fun daily project again. 

Over the past couple years, I've been battling depression & anxiety. It has been hard to enjoy the simple things in life when stress has taken over. My new project: a Photo-a-Day of something that makes me happy, something I love, or simply makes me smile. The focus of the project will be to get me noticing & appreciating the brighter side of life again, because I know I have so much to be happy about. I just need to remind myself that it's there.

What Better Time to Start Than Right Now?


July 1st Photo-a-Day: a Thoughtful Gift
July is my Birthday month! My lovely friend was given this T.A.R.D.I.S. necklace & immediately thought that even though she loved it, I would love it more. "Happy Birthday!"


Benefit to introducing a friend to Doctor Who

No comments:

Post a Comment