Wednesday, January 11, 2012

This Is Me

  I guess I'm supposed to talk about myself here... not something I'm very good at. Ask me about my kids & I can go on and on. Well, here goes...
  My name is MandaLin. I'm within my last year in my 20s. I have been married for 11 years and have 4 kids, aged 8 - 1.5 years old. This blog is about my thoughts & adventures of being a Mom of 4 busy kids. I work part-time, while my husband works full-time. In other words, busy, Busy, BUSY.
  In my "spare time" I'm trying to complete a few art & craft projects, keep up with my scrapbooks, and BAKE some tasty, unhealthy goodies. (Not that I really get much time for any of these.) Eventually it would be nice to read again. I haven't picked up a book that didn't have an "Illustrator" listed on the cover in years. 
  And now I've started a Blog. We'll see how this goes. ;) 

No comments:

Post a Comment