Wednesday, January 11, 2012

The Crew (aka: my VelociRaptor pack)

After giving the oldest kiddos the choice for their blog 'nicknames', we decided on doing an easy to remember group theme. As Dr. Seuss fans, we have decided on Things 1 through 4. ;) So here they are:
Thing 1


Thing 1: My oldest is a beautiful 8 year old. Usually pretty helpful, however loves to join in the hyper-activity of the pack right around bedtime every night.

Thing 2

Thing 3
Thing 2: My 2nd oldest is a beautiful 6 year old. A little more free-spirited, but also quite helpful with the younger siblings.


Thing 4
Thing 3: My only boy, and he sure is Handsome. This rambunctious 3 year old is what you would expect of an energetic boy... except he frequently asks to watch "My Little Ponies."


Thing 4: My tiny girl is my youngest beauty. Only a year & a half old, she thoroughly knows the ways of the "Terrible Twos". She knows she's cute & makes ample use of it.




That rounds out the gang of kiddos. All that cuteness keeps things pretty busy & interesting around here.

No comments:

Post a Comment